Drama Club Creates Dreams

Photo Credit: Monica Sylvester on Pexels

Drama club is one of the oldest club in Piscataway high school, the drama club has been around for 30 years it’s one out of many clubs that’s molds the P.H.S into what it is now. The drama club is one of the most viewed and popular clubs in the club, the drama club receives enters from all over the school. Students use the opportunity helps themselves kids to express and release their inner thoughts.

From 1957 Piscataway high school drama club was presented and been working to make it into what it is now. Piscataway is known for its many acts in theater and performing arts, from voices on the inside, many say that the play every year is something that speaks to them and they wouldn’t want to miss it.

This wouldn’t be possible 

The drama advisor Mr. Hall said “I have been and advisor/co advisor at this club for 16 years”. For some people this a stretch for Mr. Hall it’s an experience and getting to know and feel the chemistry of the young actors. students in drama say that working with Mr.Hall  is fun and an experience and they really get to pour out their true talent.

Who do you work with to achieve such great things “this year I am co advising with Mr.Yoson who is the performing arts theater teacher”. Mr.Yoson and Mr. Hall has been doing tremendous things to bring these young actors to a bigger and greater stage.

What are the  precautions a student have to take to be a part of this club, requirements are attending the meetings and volunteer for new opportunities and the attachment to that is auditioning for show. These requirements kids get a feel for the field they’re about to enter.